Inclement weather policies for indoor services
WE WILL GATHER
9:00am | 10:30am | 11:45am
“We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.” -1 John 1:3
During this difficult and unprecedented time, the Lord has revealed His faithfulness toward His people! In the face of rampant fear, division and darkness, Colts Neck Community Church has seen baptisms and weddings, generosity and sacrifice, the Gospel proclaimed and Christ exalted!
The Lord blessed us with fourteen sunny Sundays so we could gather outside and we were involved in two large service projects. By the grace of God, we are committed to seeing God’s people gather. This letter contains information about Sunday gatherings, whether inside or outside, for the next season of worship and ministry at CNCC.
Thank you for praying for us, thank you for loving each other, and thank you for never losing hope. Always remember, no virus can knock the King of Heaven off of His Throne!
-Pastor Chris Durkin.
If it rains we will move inside the church building for our Sunday worship gatherings. Here are some of the guidelines and precautions we are taking:
- No reservations are needed to attend church services. Just come.
- The church will be professionally cleaned beforehand.
- We will clean in-between services.
- Each service will be 50 minutes long.
- Families worship together.
- There will not be childcare or nursery care available but there will be tables set up in the Fellowship for families to listen and watch the service.
- We will be practicing social distance seating in the sanctuary and in the Fellowship Hall.
- We are asking everyone to please wear a medical mask. Extra masks and hand sanitizer will be available.
THREE SERVICE TIMES:
9:00am, 10:30am, 11:45am
IF IT IS RAINING, PLEASE CHECK FACEBOOK, WEBSITE, E-MAIL, OR CHURCH VOICEMAIL BEFORE COMING TO CHURCH TO FIND OUR IF WE ARE INDOORS.
LIVESTREAM EVERY SUNDAY AT 10:30AM
If you are unable to or do not yet feel comfortable attending services, our livestream will be on Facebook & YouTube at 10:30am.